If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When the strawberry crop floods the market, everyone at home knows its time to take our usual tender, fluffy and thin buttermilk pancakes to a new level. The addition of strawberry puree gives an overall strawberry flavor as well as a light pink coloring, and then the diced strawberries add that chunky goodness that I require in almost all foods I consume. - martibk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- 1/2 cup diced strawberry
- Combine dry ingredients, stirring well.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, water, oil, and strawberry puree in a bowl.
- Add dry mixure to flour mixture along with the diced strawberries and combine. don't stir it a lot; just until mixed.
- Cook pancakes in preheated pan until the tops bubble, then flip and cook until done.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes
Soffritto: The Superstar
Your new favorite three-ingredient ingredient.
Soffritto's a superstar.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Lettuce love vegetables.
This is poppin'.