If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want summer on a plate? Try a tropical explosion of mango's and avocados served over perfectly seared tender shark steaks. - Shari-Tickled Red
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted & diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted & diced
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 red chiki pepper, seeded & chooped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pieces shark steak, small
- Peel the mango and sliced the fruit off of the stone (pit) and roughly dice the mango fruit.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and roughly dice.
- In a bowl combine the mango, avocado, the thinly sliced green onion, finely diced chilli, chopped cilantro, lime juice and olive oil.
- Gently toss together until everything is well coated with the lime juice and olive oil.
- Cover and set aside to let the flavors blend together.
- In a skillet, sear the shark steaks in 2 teaspoons olive oil over consistent medium heat, searing on each side for 6-7 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.