If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is power food. Inspired by my mom's shoepeg corn salad, I added protein and healthy fats for a well rounded salad that could easily become a meal! —SeaweedandSassafras
- 2 Avocado, cubed
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Medium White Onion, diced
- 1 15 oz can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 11 oz can Shoepeg Corn, drained
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Mix together in a large bowl.
- Easiest. Recipe. Ever.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Warning: You might be offended.
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.