If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These breakfast potatoes should be a staple in your brunch repertoire: they're a universal crowd pleaser, and you can make them ahead (translation: extra time to sleep in). —Half-Buzzed Hostess
- 6 large red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 slices thick cut bacon, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green pepper, sliced in to thin strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced in to thin strips
- 1 onion, slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender. Remove from the saucepan and dice into 1 inch pieces. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add onions and peppers to the skillet and cook until soft, around 10 minutes. Stir in the potatoes , bacon, salt, pepper, and paprika, pressing the potatoes into the pan to make them extra crispy. Flip potatoes, and cook until desired crispiness.
It's a little Spanish, a little Italian, and a lot wonderful
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Organized spice drawer: check.
A better basket.