If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Frozen pureed kiwis are similar to frozen pureed bananas-- they transform to a nice creamy texture. I combined a few flavour combinations into one-- kiwi strawberry and strawberries with balsamic vinegar and black pepper. - happymontycooks
- 1 kiwi
- 2-3 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut up kiwi and strawberries and freeze.
- Process frozen kiwi and strawberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Scoop out into a bowl or cup. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with pepper.
- Depending on the tartness and sweetness of your fruit, you may want to add more sweetener. I find the aged balsamic vinegar to make the dessert sweet enough.
As the Romans "Stew"
A rustic mix of seasonal vegetables
An Italian Spring Stew.
DIY Moss Tabletop Garden
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Eat Bagels for Lunch