Author Notes: Frozen pureed kiwis are similar to frozen pureed bananas-- they transform to a nice creamy texture. I combined a few flavour combinations into one-- kiwi strawberry and strawberries with balsamic vinegar and black pepper. - happymontycooks
- 1 kiwi
- 2-3 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut up kiwi and strawberries and freeze.
- Process frozen kiwi and strawberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Scoop out into a bowl or cup. Drizzle balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with pepper.
- Depending on the tartness and sweetness of your fruit, you may want to add more sweetener. I find the aged balsamic vinegar to make the dessert sweet enough.