If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: fresh and minty herb heavy refeshing slaw--great with barbeque and spicy stuff in general--cool and clean!! - abunoah99
- 1/2 white cabbage head
- 1.5 cups goat yogurt
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons e.v. olive oil
- chop cabbage into small strips (bite friendly)
- chop red onion very fine
- peel and grate carrots (coarse)
- chop fresh herbs fine
- mix dry spices into yogurt , add honey, stir well
- combine mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and e.v.o.o.-stir well
- combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl
- season with salt and pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
The Power of the Punch Bowl
Garnish at your own risk.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Refined at Age Five
That was a close shave.