Author Notes: It is a summer recipe very simple!!!! - pica91
- 150gr trout
- 100gr ricotta cheese
- olive oil
- 1 yellow apple
- 2 zucchini
- 20 little mint foils
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- balsamic vinegar sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 40gr fresh ginger
- 1 lemon
- Trout: Slice finely the fish. Flavor in a container with thyme, salt, balsamic vinegar, pepper and oil. Put the container in the fridge for 1h.
- Zucchini: Slice finely the zucchini on the way of longitude. Flavor in a container with 10 mint foils, salt vinegar and oil. Put the container in the fridge for 1h.
- Apple: Dices apple. Squeeze fresh ginger in a container with lemon juice and sugar. Add apple and put in the fridge for 1h.
- Composing: Flovor ricotta cheese with salt, minced mint and olive oil. Stend zucchini slice and add ricotta. Enroll its. Compose pinchos with apple, trout, zucchini and trout. Keen appetite!!!! :-)