If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is a summer recipe very simple!!!! - pica91
- 150gr trout
- 100gr ricotta cheese
- olive oil
- 1 yellow apple
- 2 zucchini
- 20 little mint foils
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- balsamic vinegar sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 40gr fresh ginger
- 1 lemon
- Trout: Slice finely the fish. Flavor in a container with thyme, salt, balsamic vinegar, pepper and oil. Put the container in the fridge for 1h.
- Zucchini: Slice finely the zucchini on the way of longitude. Flavor in a container with 10 mint foils, salt vinegar and oil. Put the container in the fridge for 1h.
- Apple: Dices apple. Squeeze fresh ginger in a container with lemon juice and sugar. Add apple and put in the fridge for 1h.
- Composing: Flovor ricotta cheese with salt, minced mint and olive oil. Stend zucchini slice and add ricotta. Enroll its. Compose pinchos with apple, trout, zucchini and trout. Keen appetite!!!! :-)