If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to use a mojito as a jumping off point, but also incorporate some of the summer berries I can't stop buying from the market. —Cristina Sciarra
Makes 2 drinks
- 1/4 cup black berries
- a sprig/10 leaves of mint
- 1 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1½ cups fizzy water (or enough to top the glasses)
- In a mortar, mash up the blackberries with the mint. When they are good and broken, add them to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the agave nectar, the rum and the lemon juice to the cocktail shaker. Fill the rest with ice, and then fit the top on. Shake well, until the metal becomes cold in your hand.
- Split the contents of the cocktail shaker between two glasses. Top with fizzy water. Serve cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint