If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This shooter can be served as a cocktail or as an hors d’oeuvre at a cocktail party. It’s on the border between sweet and savory, so it can even be enjoyed as an after-dinner cocktail. —MizChef
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup melon liqueur
- 4 mint sprigs (optional)
- 1. Place the cucumber, mango, mint, maple syrup, and lime juice in a food processor or blender. Process until fully pureed.
- 2. Set a fine mesh strainer over a bowl. Pour the mixture into the strainer and let it drip through. Press down on the pulp with a rubber spatula to strain as much liquid out as possible. Whisk in the liqueur.
- 3. Pour into shot glasses, top with mint sprig, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
The New Food52 Office
A space that makes you want to come to work
The new Food52 office.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Yes, be in a pickle.