Author Notes: This shooter can be served as a cocktail or as an hors d’oeuvre at a cocktail party. It’s on the border between sweet and savory, so it can even be enjoyed as an after-dinner cocktail. - MizChef
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup melon liqueur
- 4 mint sprigs (optional)
- 1. Place the cucumber, mango, mint, maple syrup, and lime juice in a food processor or blender. Process until fully pureed.
- 2. Set a fine mesh strainer over a bowl. Pour the mixture into the strainer and let it drip through. Press down on the pulp with a rubber spatula to strain as much liquid out as possible. Whisk in the liqueur.
- 3. Pour into shot glasses, top with mint sprig, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint