Author Notes: This Starbucks-inspired recipe is cheaper, healthier and maybe even tastier then the classic Frappuccino. Customize it by adding your favourite flavours like mocha or strawberry and enjoy this on a hot summer day! - The Good Cook
Makes 1 frappuccino
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons Sugar (plus more if necessary)
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar over medium heat. Stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Bring to a boil then set aside and let cool.
- 1 cup 2% Milk (cold)
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Optional Flavours: Cinnamon, Mint Extract, Strawberry, Chocolate/Cocoa, Coffee, Mocha, Caramel
- In a blender, place milk, ice, vanilla extract and any other flavours you wish. Add simple syrup and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy! Serve with whipped-cream if desired.