If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Starbucks-inspired recipe is cheaper, healthier and maybe even tastier then the classic Frappuccino. Customize it by adding your favourite flavours like mocha or strawberry and enjoy this on a hot summer day! —The Good Cook
Makes 1 frappuccino
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons Sugar (plus more if necessary)
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar over medium heat. Stir until sugar has completely dissolved. Bring to a boil then set aside and let cool.
- 1 cup 2% Milk (cold)
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Optional Flavours: Cinnamon, Mint Extract, Strawberry, Chocolate/Cocoa, Coffee, Mocha, Caramel
- In a blender, place milk, ice, vanilla extract and any other flavours you wish. Add simple syrup and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy! Serve with whipped-cream if desired.
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.