If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband loves mint and peaches, which inspired me to create this breezy cocktail. It includes Lillet, which is a light, citrusy aperitif. Perfect to enjoy on warm, lazy summer evenings! —BlueKaleRoad
Food52 Review: The citrus and bitter notes of Lillet work perfectly with the peach and mint in this refreshing summer beverage. The honey's flavor melds well with the other ingredients, and the peach bits add a fruit-salad-in-a-drink quality to it. We used about 1 cup of club soda in each cocktail, and then promptly started dreaming about drinking it on a porch swing. —The Editors
- 2 very ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped plus extra to garnish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces Lillet Blanc, chilled
- Club soda to top off
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, mint and honey and muddle with the handle of a wooden spoon. Leave to macerate for 15 minutes or so.
- Pull out 4 pretty cocktail glasses or Mason jars. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice to each, followed by 2 ounces of Lillet each. Divide the peach mixture evenly between the glasses. Stir to mix. Add a few ice cubes to each and top off with club soda. Garnish with mint leaves. Cheers!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
A Fine Line
Prep your baking pan easily, no matter its size
How to line a baking pan.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
A minimalist panzanella.
The chicest apron around.