If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple yet sophisticated salad relies on summer staples - watermelon, heirloom tomatoes and mint. It makes a great starter or refreshing side dish for grilled meats. - getyouryummyback
- 4 cups cubed watermelon, seeds removed
- 2 cups yellow heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the watermelon and tomato chunks in a bowl and sprinkle with sea salt. Gently mix to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Toast the sliced almonds by placing them on a baking sheet in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Combine the feta cheese and mint with the watermelon mixture. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mint
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.