If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have a very stocked liquor cabinet, and in the name of using up less desirable items (vanilla vodka much?), I invented this cocktail, which tasted exactly like an alcoholic creamsicle! It's citrusy and sweet, goes down like ice cream and still packs a boozy punch. —lauren
Serves 1 drink
- 2 ounces vanilla flavored vodka
- 2 ounces orange muscat dessert wine (i use quady winery's essensia)
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- orange slices for garnish
- Combine the vodka, orange muscat, and Cointreau in a lowball glass and stir. Add ice (preferably one large cube, but smaller cubes are fine, too). If the drink is too strong for your liking, add more orange muscat, or use smaller ice cubes which will melt quickly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks