If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love how elderflower liquor pairs with Sauvignon Blanc (and can even save a too-oaky Chardonnay). Grapes add a summery touch! I was inspired by the Campbell Apartment's version (which uses Champagne in place of still wine, and a single whole grape) in NYC, but prefer my grapes muddled to release their flavors into the beverage. - SparkleDiana
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 handful purple grapes (enough to cover the bottom of a low ball glass), chilled in the refrigerator
- 1 shot elderflower liquor, such as St. Germain
- 1 shot Sauvignon Blanc, such as Efeste's Feral, or to taste
- Place cold grapes in a low ball cocktail glass; use a cocktail muddler to make a coarse mash. Afterwards, you could also add in a few frozen whole grapes (unmashed) to serve as ice cubes if you'd like.
- Pour in 1 shot each of elderflower liquor and wine, swirl and taste. If you'd like your cocktail less sweet, add more wine.