If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No great story here - just a fortunate experiment
via http://chezsasha.com/2012/02/17/the-best-chicken-salad-ever/ - Alexandra Shytsman
- 1 large boiled chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apple (like Gala or Pink Lady)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely diced white onion
- 3/4 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, toss apples in lemon juice.
- In a larger bowl, combine chicken, onion, curry, mayo and apples. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with toast, in a sandwich/wrap, or refrigerate in airtight container for up to three days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!