If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is adapted from an inspiring Brunch cocktail from the Chimes at LSU Northgate in Baton Rouge, LA. Served with okra, spicy cayenne, olives, and Tony Chachere's to rim the glass, it's a new take on an old favorite. —Helana Brigman
- 3 cups Tomato Juice
- 1/4 cup (plus 3 tablespoons) Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 whole Jalapenos, stems removed and minced
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish, finely chopped (can sub. pre-prepared horseradish)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Vodka
- Garnish: lime slices, celery, okra, green olives, and Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning for the rim of the glass
- Combine ingredients in a blender--tomato juice, lemon & lime juice, cilantro, jalapenos, horseradish, garlic, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and vodka. Season to taste with more of the above. Refrigerate mixture for several hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of a serving glass. Turn glass upside down and dip in a plate of Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning. Repeat until glass is sufficiently rimmed with spices.
- Serve in 6 glass. Enjoy!
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.