Author Notes: Healthy, good for you salad. Bean sprouts, cucumber and pink salmon. For dressing, mayonnaise, soy sauce and sesame oil. Light taste, crunchy texture and asian flavored healthy salad. - Japanese Housewife
- 8 ounces Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup Julienne cucumber
- 1 Canned Pink Salmon (5 oz), drained
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise (Fat free or low fat would be better)
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Wash bean sprouts and drain. Put them in a large bowl. Pour the hot water (about 2 cups) over the bean sprouts, stir with chopsticks or fork and let stand for 40-50 seconds. Then put them into a colander to drain. Let cool.
- Make dressing. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sesame oil and soy sauce. Mix well
- When the beans have cooled, put them into a large bowl, add cucumber and pink salmon. Then add dressing and toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad