If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy, good for you salad. Bean sprouts, cucumber and pink salmon. For dressing, mayonnaise, soy sauce and sesame oil. Light taste, crunchy texture and asian flavored healthy salad. —Hidemi
- 8 ounces Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup Julienne cucumber
- 1 Canned Pink Salmon (5 oz), drained
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise (Fat free or low fat would be better)
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Wash bean sprouts and drain. Put them in a large bowl. Pour the hot water (about 2 cups) over the bean sprouts, stir with chopsticks or fork and let stand for 40-50 seconds. Then put them into a colander to drain. Let cool.
- Make dressing. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sesame oil and soy sauce. Mix well
- When the beans have cooled, put them into a large bowl, add cucumber and pink salmon. Then add dressing and toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.