If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy but tasty way to use summer fresh cucumbers and onions, sure to be a hit at your next cook out. - Sharon Neal
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 dash salt
- Clean cucumbers, if you prefer you may leave the peelings on, this adds more color to the salad. Slice thin into salad bowl, add Vidalia onion, sliced thin. Prepare dressing and pour over vegetables. Chill at least 1/2 hour for best taste results.
- Note, the dressing is easy to prepare and can be adapted to taste. The proportions are easily adjusted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!