If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect solution to summer. Rich fudge pops, only 4 ingredients, no guar gum or scary stuff that comes from the fudge pops in the store.
http://obcookie.blogspot.com/2012/07/easy-as-fudge-four-ingredient-fudge.html - OB Cookie
- 4 ounces high quality dark chocolate, I like Callebaut
- 12 ounces can fat free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- popsicle molds
- Cut the chocolate into fine shards or small pieces.
- Over a simmering pot of water on medium heat, place a well fitting bowl with the milk and chocolate.
- Whisk continuously until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth
- Whisk in the sugar and the vanilla and pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze until hard, about 4 hours or more. To dislodge run under warm water for a few seconds.
Soffritto: The Superstar
Your new favorite three-ingredient ingredient.
Soffritto's a superstar.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
A master class in recipes.
This is poppin'.