If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I started being interested in copying recipes when i was about 11. I was visiting my Aunt Yvon Breviere, we flew from Buffalo New York, and went to visit this Aunt. She served this Avocado Salad that I fell in love with I asked for the Recipe and Kept it for many years . I added the Vinegar to this recipe because I felt it needed a little something and the Lime juice did not seem enough. . This can be made ahead of time like in the afternoon and served room temp or cold. —Fran McGinty
- 2 Avocado's
- 1/2 cup Cooked Crab
- 1/2 cup Cooked Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch White Pepper
- 1) Squeeze Lime Juice and Mix with Vinegar . Set Aside
- 2) Remove Avocado Pit and scoop out the meat. Cut into bite size pieces
- Take the vinegar mix and pour into empty avocado shell and swirl around coating the inside.
- Then pour the vinegar mix on to the cubed Avocado and mix gently.
- In a clean bowl, mix the cooked crab and cooked shrimp.
- Add the Mayonnaise and mix well trying not to break up the crab.
- Mix the crab mixture with the Avocado mixture carefully.
- Place the mixture into the empty Avocado shells and cover with saran wrap.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.