If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Add a little bit of soy sauce to the batter. No need sauce because of nice flavor of soy sauce! —Hidemi
- 2 Cod Fish Fillets (0.75 lb)
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup Panko
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into half inch wedge. Cut cod fish into 2--3.
- In a bowl, beat egg and add soy sauce. Stir well.
- Coat cod fish with flour, dip in egg mixture and coat with panko. Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry potatoes first. Drain well and sprinkle salt over potatoes. Then deep fry cod fish until golden and crispy. Drain well.
- Place potatoes and fish on the serving plate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pub Food
A Money-Saving Kitchen
Yes, it is possible! Let's get organized
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Recipe of the Day
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Take care of your cutting boards.
Get your shine on.