If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A no-guilt version of one of my favorite bar snacks! (Even if you eat the entire bowl ...and all the dipping sauce!) —HeartBellyAndSoul
- 2 Zucchini (large)
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Coriander (ground)
- 1/2 cup Milk
Garlic-y Dill Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 2 Green Onions (scallions)
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Dill (fresh or freeze-dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Heat oven to 425. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean the Zucchini well, and slice into 1/4 inch slices. (don't peel.)
- Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and seasoning in a small bowl. Pour the milk into a second small bowl.
- Dip the zucchini first into the milk, and then into the breadcrumb mixture, and place onto pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then flip and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- For Dip: Chop the 3 gloves of garlic into a fine dice. Slice the green onion into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, garlic, onion, spices and lemon juice. Serve with the Zucchini Chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pub Food
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.