If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This marinade can be used for a variety of meats, but I created it one night to use for grilling tenderloin shish kabobs, but it would also be great for tender meats left as whole steaks. The marinade provides, a semi-sweet, savory flavor with hint of red chili spice from the hot sauce. With that said, if you are looking for an easy, home-prepared marinade that penetrates the meat very quickly, yet provides a unique flavor that would appeal to those with eclectic, discerning palates, this may be a good choice. —SJR
- 1 pound Beef Tenderloin Steaks, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Frank's Hot Sauce (no substitute)
- 1/4 cup Chili Sauce or Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 tablespoons White Sugar
- dashes Sea Salt
- dashes Cracked Pepper
- Place meat in a zip-lock bag. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl; whisk together till smooth. Add to the zip-lock bag & twist the bag down until the open/unused space is removed from the bag & the meat is completely immersed. Place a clothespin, tie, etc. to clamp the bag. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes (no longer). Remove meat & grill as desired.
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.