If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had to work very hard to find a decent veggie burger and every time I asked for a veggie burger with no meat in Fast food chains, I used to get some funny stares. I know the people on the other side of the counter used to feel quite bad since all I used to get were 2 pieces of bread with some lettuce sprinkled and a slice of cheese. The only burger I could eat was the BK Veggie Burger with Morning star farms patty but I stopped that now.I am sure I would have collected extra, extra pounds on me.So I have decided to make it at home.The Garam Masala gives that an Indian touch. - Shri
- 3 Medium Red Potatoes, Scrubbed, boiled and mashed
- 1 Yellow Medium Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mixed veggies
- 1 teaspoon chopped corianer
- 3/4 cups Bread Crumbs, Panko preferred
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 1 cup Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- Ranch dressing
- Patty- Combine mashed potatoes,onions, veggies, coriander, Garam Masala, Bread Crumbs and chilli powder
- Make into balls, the size of your fist and flatten them slightly Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and shallow fry them until crispy and golden brown on both sides.
- Place them on Paper towels to drain any oil
- Take a bun and slice it into 2 halves
- Place the patty and drizzle with Mayo and ranch dressing
- Put a handful of Romaine shreds, 3- 4 Onion rings and 1 - 2 Tomato slices Secure with a toothpick.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pub Food