If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that has been around for a zillion years. My gram made something like it and deviling has been popular for well over 100 years. The sweet and spicy glaze with the crisp crust is addictive —deana@lostpastremembered
- 8 chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoons cayenne (to taste)
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter or lard
- If you have raw chicken legs, bake them in a 425º oven for 50 minutes then cool
- Preheat your broiler.
- Blend all the ingredients for the glaze
- Slash the legs if you would like and then slather on the mixture. Broil on high for 5-10 minutes. All broilers are different so keep an eye on them lest they burn.
- Add the salt, pepper and thyme to the crumbs. Sauté the seasoned crumbs in the fat till crisp.
- Roll the chicken legs in the crumbs and serve hot or cold.
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.