If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the easiest tastiest marinade and sauce for absolutely any protein... It has been fabulous on a whole grilled salmon and also on lamb or steak, not to mention chicken. Grilled vegetables would work perfectly as well! A great addition to any table. - sbweaver
Serves 4 or 5
- 1 Ginger, One large knob
- tablespoons Garlic, Can use as much as you like, but make sure ginger is at least three times amount of garlic
- Can use vegetable oil, I prefer olive oil. Make sure it is not a strong one.
- A very large pour, maybe half a bottle of light soy to taste
- 1 Juice of one full lime
- 1/4 Lemon Zest
- Grate a large knob of ginger into a bowl.
- Follow with garlic (one or two cloves).
- Juice one lime and zest a bit of a lemon into another bowl.
- Add soy sauce until taste is salty but still tangy.
- Fry ginger and garlic on a medium saucepan with a small amount of oil until about to turn brown.
- Add soy sauce and lime mixture.
- Reduce for around 3 minutes on a high heat. Add about a half a cup of oil.
- Add chilli flakes to taste. Season to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.