If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another tofu sweets which is made of tofu, cocoa powder, peanut butter and maple syrup. Just put all in a blender and blend. Guilt free desert. —Hidemi
- 7 ounces Tofu, soft type, drained
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until well blended and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into each serving cup or glass. (as a garnish, sprinkle sliced almond and chopped pistachio on top. Or your favorite garnish, such as walnuts, granola, chocolate chip and so on) Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.