Author Notes: Another tofu sweets which is made of tofu, cocoa powder, peanut butter and maple syrup. Just put all in a blender and blend. Guilt free desert. - Hidemi
- 7 ounces Tofu, soft type, drained
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until well blended and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into each serving cup or glass. (as a garnish, sprinkle sliced almond and chopped pistachio on top. Or your favorite garnish, such as walnuts, granola, chocolate chip and so on) Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy