If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another tofu sweets which is made of tofu, cocoa powder, peanut butter and maple syrup. Just put all in a blender and blend. Guilt free desert. —Hidemi
- 7 ounces Tofu, soft type, drained
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until well blended and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into each serving cup or glass. (as a garnish, sprinkle sliced almond and chopped pistachio on top. Or your favorite garnish, such as walnuts, granola, chocolate chip and so on) Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
A Toast to Toast
The best thing since sliced bread
A toast to toast.
You gotta ketchup.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
A 10-step guide to better cake.