If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cheesecake which is made of cream cheese and tofu. Top with blueberries. Much less calories than regular cheesecake thanks to Tofu. - Hidemi
- 4 ounces Ritz Crackers (1 sleeve)
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 4 ounces Tofu, drained
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 6 ounces Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Butter and flour 6 inch cake pan. In a bowl, combine blueberries and honey. Mix until well coated and let stand.
- Crush crackers in a blender and add melted butter. Mix well. Then transfer to the cake pan and with hand, press mixture firmly on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and add granulated sugar, tofu, beaten egg and lemon juice. Mix well until smooth. Then put the batter ino the crust and bake for 22-25 minutes. Take the cake pan out of the oven and let cool.
- When the cheesecake has cooled, put blueberries on top and chill in the refrigerator. (a couple of hours)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.