If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of the very first recipes I came up with and it's remained virtually unchanged since high school. I will dare to say my very first recipe was in elementary school, it was Orange Crush with Strawberry Quick, which could easily win 'your grossest concoction ever' contest. I promise this tastes A LOT better; I have managed to cook it regularly for over 20 years. —Summer of Eggplant
- 1.5 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (I use Grey Poupon)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1.5 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Whisk together the last 7 ingredients, pour in to a ziploc bag and add the salmon. Marinate 15 minutes - 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 320.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes at 320 then turn on the broiler and broil for 2 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.