If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Garlic Butter is one of our year-round staples. Sometimes I buy it from Ronnybrook at the farmers market, and sometimes I make it. When I make it home I like to use fresh herbs to give the flavor a new twist. We use this with everything from garlic bread and scrambled eggs, to pasta and mashed potatoes. This recipe would work well with other herbs if you don't like rosemary or it isn't available. - KelseyTheNaptimeChef
Makes 16 t. butter
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 medium size garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Press the garlic cloves through a garlic press into a glass bowl. Then, add the butter and chopped rosemary. Mix them thoroughly. Add a pinch of Kosher salt and taste the mixture. If it needs more salt, add it pinch by pinch until it reaches the desired taste. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Note: If you want an even more intense garlic taste just add 1-2 more cloves. Same with the herbs.
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Shop Spring Cleaning
Bake yourself breakfast.