Author Notes: Izak N.37 marinated grilled Shrimp with Nectarine salad. - lior lev sercarz
Serves 4 appetizers
- 24 Jumbo shrimp - deveined and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons Izak N.37 blend - divided
- olive oil
- salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 Nectarine- cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon Chopped cilantro
- 2 ounces baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat your grill or a grill pan.
- Toss the shrimp with 2 tbs Izak blend, 1 tbs olive oil, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, toss the nectarine with 2 tsp Izak blend, honey, 2 tsp olive oil and salt. Grill the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Grill the nectarine for about 1 minute on each side.
- Whisk together the remaining izak blend with the lemon juice, 2 tsp olive oil and add the grilled nectarines. Add the baby arugula, chopped cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with the grilled shrimp. Drizzle the remaining dressing on top.