If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Izak N.37 marinated grilled Shrimp with Nectarine salad. —lior lev sercarz
Serves 4 appetizers
- 24 Jumbo shrimp - deveined and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons Izak N.37 blend - divided
- olive oil
- salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 Nectarine- cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon Chopped cilantro
- 2 ounces baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat your grill or a grill pan.
- Toss the shrimp with 2 tbs Izak blend, 1 tbs olive oil, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, toss the nectarine with 2 tsp Izak blend, honey, 2 tsp olive oil and salt. Grill the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Grill the nectarine for about 1 minute on each side.
- Whisk together the remaining izak blend with the lemon juice, 2 tsp olive oil and add the grilled nectarines. Add the baby arugula, chopped cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with the grilled shrimp. Drizzle the remaining dressing on top.
Z Is for Zucchini
Learning to love the summer squash
Show zucchini some love.
Blend your plums—seriously.
It's time to travel.
It's all about the sauce.