If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: La Boite's Ararat N.35 blend combine Smoked Paprika, Urfa biber and fenugreek leaves. - lior lev sercarz
- 12 Lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons Ararat N.35 blend
- olive oil
- salt & Pepper
- 1 cup Labane or Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat your grill or a grill pan.
- Coat the lamb chops lightly with olive oil and 2 tbs of Ararat blend. Season with salt and pepper and grill for about 2 minutes on each side for a medium rare temperature. Set aside. In a bowl whisk the Labane with 1 tbs olive oil,1 tbs Ararat blend, chopped parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Serve the grilled lamb chop with the Labane sauce.
This burger's all that and a bag of barbecue-flavored chips.
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Behind the scenes.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.