If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe evolved from a few different recipes and is now a regular Summer salad in our house. It's an excellent side with shrimp, tuna, salmon or chicken. I made it tonight and before I could take a picture, it was half gone! Love it , because it is fast and easy to put together and it's jammed packed with flavor in every bite. - Brunella
- 12 ounces Frozen Shelled Edamame
- 16 ounces Frozen Cut Corn
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 3 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese or Gorgonzola
- Cook edamame and corn according to package directions. Drain and put in a bowl. Bring to room temperature before adding other ingredients.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half or in fourths depending on size. Add to other ingredients.
- Chop red onion and add to salad.
- Combine oil, cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a jar and shake until well combined. Add desired amount of dressing and crumbled cheese and stir. It can be made a few hours ahead and refrigerated.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.