If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It seems that almost all the lamb recipes you see call for rosemary, but I am a fan of tarragon so i used it here and then coated the lamb with a parmesan dijon mixture that makes for a wonderful piquant crust on the meat. - LE BEC FIN
Makes 4 pounds
- 4 pounds boned lamb top with as much fat removed as possible
- 4 peeled garlic cloves, slivered
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, rubbed between your palms
- Poke narrow slits all over top and sides of lamb; insert garlic slivers.Combine other ingredients and mix with lamb. Let sit 2 hours or cover and refrigerate overnight.
Coating and Roasting Lamb
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard (French's preferred)
- 1/8 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated or ground good quality parmesan
- 1/8 cup melted unsalted butter
- Remove lamb from frig 2 -3 hours before roasting. Coat top and sides with dijon. When ready to cook, combine the bread crumbs and parmesan and press onto the dijon.(Make more coating if needed.) Drizzle with melted butter and roast at 350 degrees until internal temperature is 130 degrees for rare. Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before carving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.