If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For a taste of Asia! Best if served with sauteed baby bok choy and carrots! - juliaaa_guliaaa
Miso Crusted Tofu
- 1 packet tofu
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 egg
- Cut circles out of the tofu and wrap in paper towels to dry out
- Combine egg, miso, panko until it forms a batter
- unwrap tofu and coat top in batter.
- Bake in oven at 350 until golden brown. about 5 minutes
Teriyaki Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Reduce items in saute pan until thickened
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls