If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Forget the chips & skip the dipping - serve up your guacamoel as a salad —thecornerktichen
For the Salad
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, red onion & cilantro, and mix together.
For the vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fersh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Add lime juice, vinegar, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt & fresh ground pepper to the blender and mix on low speed. Slowly add the olive oil, and continue blending on low speed to combine.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, and toss to fully coat.
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.