Author Notes: Forget the chips & skip the dipping - serve up your guacamoel as a salad - thecornerktichen
For the Salad
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, red onion & cilantro, and mix together.
For the vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fersh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Add lime juice, vinegar, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt & fresh ground pepper to the blender and mix on low speed. Slowly add the olive oil, and continue blending on low speed to combine.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, and toss to fully coat.