If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are so quick and easy to make and can be either grilled or sauteed in a pan and topped with a quick sauce. - GirlCook
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 Pork Tenderloin, cut at a diagonal into approx. 12 slices, pounded thinly/or use chicken cutlets
- 1/4 pound Fontina, cut into 1/4" sticks
- 18 Fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 shallots chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 cup Marsala or any wine you have on hand
- Place one piece of fontina and one sage leaf in the center of each pork cutlet. Roll it up and dredge it in flour that has been seasoned with the salt and pepper. Do this for all the cutlets.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the pork tenderloin rolls, turning the rolls until brown on all sides and nearly cooked through, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the shallots, garlic and marsala to the pan with the cutlets. Cook until the wine is reduced by half, spooning over the cutlets as it cooks.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.