Author Notes: Coffee and cream cheese flavored ice cream with caramel sauce and walnuts - Hidemi
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Topping
- Heat milk in a microwave for 45-60 seconds. Then instant coffee and stir well.
- Blend cream cheese, granulated sugar and milk and coffee mixture in a blender until smooth. Put the mixture into a container and freeze for a couple of hours.
- When served, pour caramel topping over the ice cream and sprinkle some chopped walnuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream