If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coffee and cream cheese flavored ice cream with caramel sauce and walnuts —Hidemi
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Topping
- Heat milk in a microwave for 45-60 seconds. Then instant coffee and stir well.
- Blend cream cheese, granulated sugar and milk and coffee mixture in a blender until smooth. Put the mixture into a container and freeze for a couple of hours.
- When served, pour caramel topping over the ice cream and sprinkle some chopped walnuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
What to Watch (and Cook to) on Netflix
Eat this from the comfort of your couch
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
It's time to travel.
Hone and design links we love.
Off to market.