If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We have a day-after-Thanksgiving party every year, and the crowd always gathers around the sandwich station, where I teach the uninitiated to make my family’s favorite sandwich. —MrsWheelbarrow
- 2 slices challah, preferably homemade
- Good Jewish Chopped Chicken Liver
- Cornbread, Bacon, Onion & Apple Dressing (or your favorite stuffing recipe)
- Leftover Roast Turkey
- Cranberry Sauce
- Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- Add a nice thick schmear of chopped liver on one of the slices.
- Press some dressing on one side of the sandwich.
- Spoon some cranberries over the dressing, let the juices sink in.
- Layer some turkey over the cranberries.
- Top with the other slice of mayonnaise’d bread.
- Press down a little, just so you can fit it in your mouth. Cut it in half to look polite.
- Enjoy. Once a year. Maybe twice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Turkey Leftovers
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.