If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious and refreshing salad. Goes great with BBQ, or almost anything else! - Kelly bishop
- 1 head/bunch Spinach, arugula and red leaf lettuce mixture
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 2/3 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 Of a purple onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup Candied almonds, cashews or any other nut on hand
- 1/4 Green pepper sliced
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar (or red raspberry vinegar if you have)
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Handful Fresh raspberries
- Handful Fresh strawberries
- dashes Fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Wash spinach, arugula and red leaf lettuce. Tear and put in large bowl.
- Wash fruit, slice strawberries and add fruit to top of salad. Crumble feta, add to salad.
- Take 4-5 tablespoons of sugar and 4-5 tablespoons of water and combine in frying pan. Add nut of your choice. On medium heat, stir constantly until water has evaporated and nuts begin to toast/brown. Dump on foil lined baking sheet and let cool, be sure to separate them or they will stick together in clumps!
- Slice purple onion and green pepper, add to salad.
- Combine EVOO, vinegar, honey, fruit, dill and mustard in processor. Blend until mixed well. Viola, your dressing is ready!
- Toss salad with dressing, add nuts right before serving and enjoy! Feel free to use different fruits and nuts to mix it up!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Lettuce
Chou Family Potstickers
The legacy of a mother's recipe
Chou family potstickers.
Met Ball or meatball?
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Sweet, ripened stone fruit.