If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dumplings wrapped with julienne cut lettuce. Microwave cooking, easy, fast and delicous. —Hidemi
- 7-8 Leaves of Green Lettuce
- 2 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- Julienne green lettuce leaves and put in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle all-purpose flour and mix to coat. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, minced onion, grated ginger, salt, soy sauce, sesame oil and corn starch. Mix well. Take about 2 tablespoons of mixture and form into balls. Put one ball into the julienne lettuce bowl, coat julienne lettuce and press a ball into shape. Repeat this one by one.
- Circle half of balls up on a large microwave safe plate. Put the plate in a microwave, cover with plastic wrap and cook on high in the microwave for 6-8 minutes or until all balls are cooked through. Repeat this with the rest of balls. (if your microwave is big enough to cook all balls at one time, you don't need to cook them in twice. Circle all balls up on the plate and cook!)
- Serve with Ponzu or soy sauce and yellow mustard sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Lettuce
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.