If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken with greens make a perfect evening meal. The dish is filling and full of proteins and slow carbs. You will have your fill without excess centimeters! - GoodFood
- 4 chicken thighs, boned and skinned (if you want an even lighter dish you can use 2 thighs and a half of breast)
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1 bunch fresh arugula (or any other greens you prefer)
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes, heat olive oil in a medium pan, add the chicken and fry it for 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Add curry paste, turn the heat a little up and fry for another 5 minutes till the chicken bites get tender golden crust (actually the chicken will have golden color anyway because of the curry paste but we are certainly talking here not only about the colors but the condition of chicken either).
- When the chicken is done place your arugula on the plates, lay the chicken pieces over and add the tomatoes cut in quarters. Sprinkle with some good quality olive oil and dig in!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Lettuce
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
Raise a (recycled) glass.