If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A love of hummus and vegetables on pizza. - TakeThymeToCook
- 1 pizza crust (bought or homemade)
- 3 tablespoons simple hummus
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped jalepeño pepper
- 1/4 cup red & yellows bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons diced onions
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese
- Lightly oil pizza dough
- Spread hummus evenly over dough.
- Top with cheese, then fresh peppers, onions and cilantro.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.
- Top with parmesan and enjoy your delicious, vegetarian healthy pizza for 1!
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.