If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A love of hummus and vegetables on pizza. —TakeThymeToCook
- 1 pizza crust (bought or homemade)
- 3 tablespoons simple hummus
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped jalepeño pepper
- 1/4 cup red & yellows bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons diced onions
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese
- Lightly oil pizza dough
- Spread hummus evenly over dough.
- Top with cheese, then fresh peppers, onions and cilantro.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.
- Top with parmesan and enjoy your delicious, vegetarian healthy pizza for 1!
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.