Author Notes: A love of hummus and vegetables on pizza. - TakeThymeToCook
- 1 pizza crust (bought or homemade)
- 3 tablespoons simple hummus
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped jalepeño pepper
- 1/4 cup red & yellows bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons diced onions
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh parmesan cheese
- Lightly oil pizza dough
- Spread hummus evenly over dough.
- Top with cheese, then fresh peppers, onions and cilantro.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.
- Top with parmesan and enjoy your delicious, vegetarian healthy pizza for 1!