If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious stew with beef can give you the energy you need.
The combination of lean beef and vegetables fills you and gets you ready to face the fall.
This slightly spicy, innocent tomato, roasted beef stew is a very versatile dish.
It can be specified as a main dish with buckwheat or brown rice
ideally suited to corn taquitos and wholegrain pitas. - Weronika
- 17 ounces lean beef
- 3 red bell pepper
- 4 long tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery
- 1,4 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- black pepper
- Cut beef into pieces. Soak for a few hours in milk.
- Heat a large skillet coated with olive spoon. Dry the meat with paper towels, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on the hot pan. Cook stirring for a few minutes so that the meat was browned on each side.
- Preheat oven to 380 °. Move beef to the casserole dish. In a frying pan toss the chopped onion, celery and peppers. Simmer for a few minutes, until the vegetables lose their firmness. Add the diced tomatoes and chilli powder.
- Move vegetables to the casserole dish and stir beef with them. Put it in the oven. Bake for 45-60 minutes until soft.
- Spread beef mixture onto soft corn or wholewheat tortillas, roll up. Place on a baking sheet. Bake until golden, 5-10 minutes.
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.