If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wrap shrimp with bacon, dip in tempura batter and deep-fry. Easy, fast and delicious. —Hidemi
- 16 Large Shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails on
- 16 strips Bacon
- 1 cup All-purposed flour
- 2/3 cup Cold Water
- 1 Egg
- Make 2 or 3 incisions in the stomach sides of each shrimp to straighten. Lightly press the back of shrimp to straighten. Remove the dirt from the tail of shrimp using a knife. Drain shrimps on paper towel completely.
- Wrap each shrimp with one strip of bacon.
- Make tempura batter. In a bowl, beat egg and add cold water. Add all-purpose flour and mix gently.
- In a large skillet, heat canola oil to 340 degrees. F (for deep-fry)
- Dip each shrimp in the tempura batter. Deep-fry until crisp and golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.