If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As the name of the recipe, just shrimp curry with cumin, chili, turmeric sauce. No need to stew for a long time. Quick and easy recipe. Serve with white or brown rice (your choice) —Hidemi
- 1 pound White Shrimp, cleaned, deveined, peeled and removed tails
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Grated Garlic Clove
- 3-4 Scallions, chopped
- In a skillet, heat butter and cook garlic until fragrant. Add chili powder, cumin, turmeric and salt. Stir well. Add shrimp. Cook until shrimp are cooked through. Then add scallions and toss to coat.
- On each serving plate, put cooked rice and shrimp curry over the rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
We're obsessed with savory yogurt
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
DIY Nutter Butters.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
Just shrub it off.