Author Notes: As the name of the recipe, just shrimp curry with cumin, chili, turmeric sauce. No need to stew for a long time. Quick and easy recipe. Serve with white or brown rice (your choice) - Japanese Housewife
- 1 pound White Shrimp, cleaned, deveined, peeled and removed tails
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Grated Garlic Clove
- 3-4 Scallions, chopped
- In a skillet, heat butter and cook garlic until fragrant. Add chili powder, cumin, turmeric and salt. Stir well. Add shrimp. Cook until shrimp are cooked through. Then add scallions and toss to coat.
- On each serving plate, put cooked rice and shrimp curry over the rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish