If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I’m pretty sure is the third curry recipe I’m posting, but the stuff is just so damn good. This one is a sort of a hybrid of coconut shrimp and Thai curry, hence the name Coconut Shrimp Curry.
Curry is so full of flavor, it’s quickly become one of my favorite dishes. And it’s not that hard to make — especially with the assistance of a food processor. - Clark Castle
- 14 ounces Coconut Milk
- 1 Lemongrass Stalk
- 1 teaspoon Dried Chili Flakes
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (Diced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 piece Ginger
- 3 tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1 pound Peeled and Deveined Shrimp
- 2 cups Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/2 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/3 cup Dry Toasted Coconut
- Place all curry sauce ingredients in a food processor and process well. Alternatively, whisk the ingredients together and stir well to combine.
- To serve, transfer curry into a serving bowl. Sprinkle the rest of the toasted coconut on top of each dish and serve (over rice if desired).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.