If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make this for my son, it's an easy dish to prepare and works well with Indian food as a side dish- it isn't too spicy either! - Cinnamin
- 1 medium or large sized potato, washed, scrubbed and sliced very thinly, with the skin on
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- a few curry leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Heat the oil in a wok. When oil gets hot, add the curry leaves and allow them to release their aroma and flavour. Actually, when the aroma starts releasing itself, the flavour will too.
- Next add the cumin seeds and allow them to brown a bit.
- Now add the garlic and let it soften. Then add the potato slices and stir fry.
- Once the potatoes cook a little, add a little water, some salt, combine well. Just add a bit of water- too much will make it all starchy and gooey.
- Leave uncovered on a medium flame till water evaporates and potatoes cook through.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.